Looking for reliable detox pills to help you pass an upcoming drug test?
- The Best Detox Pills for Weed
- Other Detox Pills
- How to Pass A Urine Drug Test
- Conclusion: The best Detox Pills for Weed
You’ve come to the right place.
When it comes to passing a drug test, there is no room for experimentation. You want a detox solution that you are sure will work. After all, it’s your job and career on the line.
But finding the right detox pills for weed can be difficult. There are so many sellers out there taking advantage of people’s desperation to sell theme expensive pills and kits that don’t work.
There’s certainly no magic pill that will remove all traces of THC from your body. But there are genuine pills that will speed up the detox process and increase your chances of passing the test.
We review the best ones below.
The Best Detox Pills for Weed
1. Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula
- Affordable, considering you are getting a whole month’s supply.
- High success rate – most of those who take Herbal Pre-Cleanse say it works.
- No serious side effects.
- Requires at least seven days to work – not ideal for those with less time before the test.
Herbal Pre-Cleanse is one of the most trusted weed detox solutions in the market. That doesn’t mean it is guaranteed to work. But many people who have tried it have passed their test.
Unlike many emergency detox pills and drinks that promise same-day detox, Herbal Pre-Cleanse helps get rid of THC metabolites from your body rather than masking them.
Trying to pass a drug test by masking the presence of the drug in your urine can work, but it is risky. Chances of failing are uncomfortably high.
Herbal Pre-Cleanse works with your body to speed up the removal of THC from your fat cells and blood. It comes in a bottle containing enough pills for a whole month.
The manufacturer recommends taking two pills a day. Take the pills for at least seven days for the best chances of passing.
This is a downside for those who don’t have seven days to wait before the test. But if you do, give Herbal Pre-Cleanse a try. The success rate is high.
If you have more than seven days, we recommend you keep on taking the pills, especially if you are a heavy user. It’ll boost your chances of a clean test.
We also recommend taking a detox drink such as Mega clean on the morning of the test, just to be sure.
And don’t forget to drink lots of water, eat high-fiber foods and exercise regularly during the period you’ll be taking the pills.
2. Toxin Rid
- One of the most effective weed detox products.
- High success rate.
- Versatile options are available from a quick 1-day kit to a thorough 14-day cleansing kit.
- You’ll be spending a lot more time in the toilet (the pills make you poop and pee more, which helps get rid of THC from your body).
Toxin Rid is perhaps the most popular and trusted weed detox kit. It’s also the most proven detox solution, with most people who try it passing their tests.
It is expensive, but that’s a testament to its quality and effectiveness.
One thing we love about Toxin Rid is that it is all-natural. It combines natural herbs, minerals, and vitamins that help get rid of THC and other toxins from your body faster.
Toxin Rid doesn’t contain any animal products (it’s vegan-friendly) or synthetic chemicals.
It’s available in different kits depending on how many days you have before the test. Options range from a 1-day kit for those in a hurry to a 14-day kit for heavy users with time before the test.
Each kit includes pre-rid tablets, dietary fiber, and a detox drink.
How to Take Toxin Rid
The first step, regardless of whichever detox product or solution you are using, is to stop taking weed. Do not introduce any more THC into your body.
We recommend going as far as staying away from anyone who’s smoking weed as there’s some risk that second-hand exposure will result in a positive drug test.
Here are the next steps.
- Take 15 pills a day, three per hour for five consecutive hours. Take each dosage of 3 tablets with 16oz water.
- After taking the last three tablets on the last day, fast for two hours, then drink half the detox drink. Fast for another two hours and then drink the rest of the drink. Wait half an hour before you resume eating and drinking.
- An hour before the test, stir the dietary fiber in 8oz water and drink it. After 15 minutes, drink 16oz water. Pee several times before you take the test.
Remember to also exercise regularly, eat high-fiber and lean-protein foods, and drink lots of water.
Other Detox Pills
Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula and Toxin Rid are, so far, the most proven detox pills. But they are not the only ones out there.
The following detox pills are less reliable. It’s not that they don’t work at all; it’s just that they are a hit and miss. Some people claim the pills worked for them, while others tell you not to bother.
For some of these pills, the number of disappointed customers is much higher.
If you are lucky, these pills might work for you. But we don’t recommend taking the risk.
If you want to try them, do a home drug test first before taking the actual test. If you test clean at home, then you can be reasonably sure you’ll test clean at the lab.
But you’d better have time to switch to another more proven detox kit in case you test positive.
Rescue 5 Day Detox
Rescue Detox is often touted as a more affordable alternative to Toxin Rid. Yes, it is much cheaper. But no, it is not as effective.
We checked the Amazon ratings and found that almost as many people gave Rescue Detox a 1-star review as those who gave it a 5-star rating.
At best, it is a 50-50 detox product. It might or might not work.
It seems to work best for light weed users. Even the manufacturer specifications state that it is for moderate users weighing under 200lbs.
If you are a heavy user, your chances of failing the test are higher.
The 5-day kit comes with four different types of capsules to be taken at specific times. You also get 8 ICE capsules that you take after the 5-day program.
Stinger 7 Day Total Detox
This is another detox kit that has mixed reviews. On Amazon, it has more negative than positive reviews.
The Stinger 7-day detox kit is a liquid, not pills. But unlike other detox drinks, you take it over some time just like detox pills. It claims to rid the body of THC and other toxins.
Take two tablespoons per day (morning and evening), either on their own or mixed with water or juice.
Stinger is one of the few detox drinks that tastes surprisingly good, so you can easily take it on its own without gagging.
Beyond the pleasant taste, Stinger is a risky bet. Some people say it worked for them, but most say they failed their drug test.
Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse
Detoxify Instant Clean claims to work, well, instantly.
Unlike the other detox pills, you take all three capsules close together. Then drink some water, pee several times, and go get tested.
Think it sounds too good to be true?
You are probably right. Most people who tried Detoxify Instant Clean still tested positive.
The kit combines three color-coded capsules, so you know which one is which. There’s a cleansing blend capsule, a Metaboost capsule, and a Nutrient capsule.
You are supposed to take each capsule with 20oz water, making sure to wait 15 minutes between each capsule.
But no matter how well you follow the instructions, chances of failing your drug test are high.
How to Pass A Urine Drug Test
You must choose the right detox kit. No detox kit guarantees you’ll pass the test. But the right one can greatly increase your chances of passing.
So far, Toxin Rid and Herbal Pre-Cleanse formula are the best options.
It’s not enough to get a reliable detox kit. You can still fail the test if you don’t take the right steps to naturally speed your body’s detox.
In addition to taking detox pills, here’s what you need to do to pass a drug test.
- Stop smoking weed and ingesting cannabis-infused edibles. Introducing more THC in your body makes it harder for the detox to work quickly and efficiently. It’s also a good idea to stay away from anyone smoking weed to avoid second-hand exposure.
- Drink a lot of water. Up your fluid intake, including water, soups, and fruit juices. This will help get rid of THC metabolites from your body through urine and sweat.
- Eat a healthy diet consisting of foods rich in fiber and lean protein. These foods help remove THC through stool. Avoid sugary and fatty foods. Since THC binds to fat cells, anything that adds fat deposits to your body is not good.
- Stay active. Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. It can be a brisk walk, a jog, or a treadmill run. Exercise burns fat cells, which releases trapped THC into the blood from where it is excreted out of the body. To avoid spiking THC levels during the test, stop exercising a day before test day.
Conclusion: The best Detox Pills for Weed
Most of the detox pills you’ll find at Amazon, and other chain retailers like Walmart and CVS are unreliable.
The only two detox products we can confidently recommend our Toxin Rid (the best) and Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula.
Combine any of these two detox kits with exercise, lots of water, and a healthy diet to increase your chances of a negative drug test.
THC DETOX PILLS THAT DO NOT WORK:
- Rescue 5 Day Detox
- Stinger 7 Day Total Detox
- Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse
THC DETOX PILLS THAT WORK:
- Toxin Rid
- Herbal Pre-Cleanse Formula